Want to join our team??
Our company is looking for a highly experienced Project Delivery Manager to join us!
That's right, we're looking for a seasoned Project Delivery Manager who's more than eager to join our incredible crew of award-winning, technical & creative professionals!
If you think that's you......Then head on over to our job post or read below to find out more!
Project Delivery Manager – Hybrid working - Full Time
Zolv is an award-winning Software House, specialising in web technology solutions for the Travel industry on a modern Microsoft stack. Our Web Travel Platform (WTP) is our in-house framework, powering high-profile and high-volume Travel websites, from start-ups to blue chips, across 5 continents. We have fully embraced hybrid working, with offices in Leeds City Centre, where you would typically work two days a week with the project teams.
As Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for tracking scope, time, and budget, using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies across a range of projects, from small ad-hoc developments to large greenfield websites. You will be supported by the Projects Administrator, Lead Developers and the Support Manager and working alongside the MD to develop a roadmap for process improvement.
It is our vision at Zolv to 'continue to change the world by delivering innovative digital sales technology' and our values identify what you can expect from the Zolv team - we are creative, innovative, passionate, experienced, responsive, dedicated and in it together with our clients. We have many long-standing clients and low staff turnover.
- Managing project progress and scope on multiple projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget; identify and agree change requirements with clients, record third-party delays, identify, and managing risks and issues
- Establish and maintain Client relationships with appropriate client stakeholders with regular contact on projects’ status and changes
- End-to-end responsibility for Managing the project lifecycle from requirements through to delivery and into support and maintenance
- Resource planning of design and software development staff across all workstreams
- Continuous process improvement for hybrid working as part of the Zolv Management Team
- Thorough working knowledge of current software project management principles and practices
- Track record of successfully delivering multiple, concurrent software development projects
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Experience in resource planning and management of software development and design staff that build web-based software products, ideally in a software house or agency environment
- Effective communication with internal, client and 3rd party teams
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial experience, including managing project budgets
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel and Office 365
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the UK already or be eligible as a Ukrainian citizen.
- Experience co-ordinating remote, distributed teams
- Previously worked in the Travel sector or a similar complex industry
- Project Management qualification in PRINCE or Agile project management
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management, and Digital Asset Management
- Knowledge of Click Up Process & Project Management software or similar
- Knowledge and experience of SaaS, Cloud Services
- Delivery and goal focussed
- Able to inspire and lead staff
- Excellent communication skills - with both technical & non-technical staff, clients and third parties
- Commercially astute
- Able to build relationships at all levels of seniority
- Creative thinker, able to develop innovative solutions
- Availability to travel to meet clients and third-party suppliers
Market Rates – based on skills and experience
- 25.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays including Christmas & New Year closure
- 1 day holiday for your birthday
- 4.5% of gross salary Employer contribution to stakeholder pension with Scottish Widows
- Hybrid working – home and office in Leeds city centre
- £26 per month reimbursement towards the cost of working from home
- Profit & Performance related Bonus scheme
- Annual Training Budget
- Team Days
You will be working in a friendly and open environment where full training, support and potential for career growth are available.
We are based in Leeds city centre just a short walk from the train station.
ZOLV by numbers...
- 20 years of experience in the Travel Industry
- 537 completed travel projects... and counting
- 30% of the team have been with us for more than 10 years
- 14 years - our longest client partnership...so far.
- 17 Strong team of Designers, Developers & Project Support
- 18 different reservation systems integrated with WTP
- 8 major Travel Industry Awards including Best Tech Innovation, Best Tech Provider & Best User Experience
- Top 1% of Microsoft's Partner ecosystem
ZOLV is an equal-opportunity employer. The aim of our policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, gender reassignment, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com